Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I love Thursday!


Target Brand Up & Up Coconut Cranberry Hand Soap


Why hasn't this combination of Coconut and Cranberry ever been done before (that I've seen)?!  Leave it to Target to concoct such a treat AND market it as a generic brand along with the generic pricing.  Oh we owe you one Target.  Now I get to lather it up everyday and make little suds of smelly goodness?! Sensory Heaven.

Old Navy's take an addition 30% off already marked down clearance sale. (In store only, I think...)



YES this sale is going on right now! Its the best for picking up the basic staples like that vneck t in black, white, blue, red...oh all the colors they have.  You know that little peice of goodness will be worn more than any other piece of clothing you have this year and at $2.19 each!  You can stock up!


NC STATE FOOTBALL 


Thursday night game tonight vs. Cincy!  GO PACK!
Love to watch my boys anytime but its always extra special under the lights!

My wonderful night owl boyfriend Bobby



Who will stay up late enough to watch the end of the Wolfpack game and fill me on on what I missed in the morning :)  I try and fight it but I always fall asleep and he always has my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment