Monday, November 26, 2012

Studly

Studs are definitely on trend this year. 

I love the edginess they bring to an outfit and find the idea of pairing them up with an otherwise sweet look irresistible.  I do think that this look is definitely a trend though and one that will pass probably sooner rather than later. 

Such is the conundrum of fashion today. 

Instead of sitting here pouting in my plain old non spiky boots I decided to do some research and see if I could find some cheaper alternatives to these looks that will allow me to participate in the style without busting my budget. 

 I don't have spending guilt when i indulge in fast moving trends on the cheap!

Links to all options are available below the picture.









11 comments:

  1. ohh I love the last ones. Don't quite know if I could pull them off, like you said I am lacking that edgyness:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that first collage! Both the affordable and the expensive ones are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, but I'm not sure if I could pull off the studs!!! Some of those look sharp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I love this post and your so right about the edginess that spikes and studs bring to an outfit. Great post and I like the way you write

    Following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE the studded booties!!! The "expensive" version in the first picture is my favorite!

    Lauren
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beige boot in the first pic! Great post!


    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally digging studs too! and you're right, there are definitely cheaper alternatives and it's actually not that hard to add studs/spikes to shoes yourself :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I could ever pull off this trend... but I'd sure like to try! Great inspiration pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of these studs and I love the less expensive options!

    ReplyDelete