Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Do my nails

The Holidays are here and I have decided to join Sarah Grace over at Gracefully Made with a new Thursday installment for November called Thankful Thursday.  I want to focus on what is good in my life and the world today; the media seems to take extra care to highlight the bad so this is my little way to combat that.  If you want to join in click below! Lets show everyone the world really is a good place. 



*I'm thankful for Meme's that make me smile


*I'm thankful for children who stop and hold the door open for me, and their Mothers who taught them good manners.  

*I'm thankful for my opportunity to vote.

*I'm thankful for online paper sites.  My Christmas cards are going to be so cute this year and it was so easy!  Sending Christmas Cards is THE BEST way to send cheer!

*I'm thankful for my Husbands understanding and patience.



 


7 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness this is TOO adorable. I want this kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, YES!!!!! I LOVE when children do polite things, because it gives me hope for the future!!
    And that cat...oh my goodness SQUEEZE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. memes are the best! i love how simple yet hilarious some of them are...like the one you posted!

    happy thursday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that meme! Share your fave paper sites? I'm always on the hunt for new stationery!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list of thankfulness girlie!! I'm also thankful for the ability to vote. It wasn't that long ago when the times were completely different!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do a thankful Thursday post too!! I've been doing it for a while though... I link up with Ryan at LovedandLovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete