Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's OK Thursday



Hey! its OK It’s Thursday!  Someone this morning at work informed me that Thursday is just little Friday; but  so far I don’t think I agree.  Maybe I will change my mind as the day goes on (and gets closer and closer to actually being Friday.) 
Lets link up with A Complete Waste of Makeup and share why it’s OK It’s Thursday!
*It's ok to be exhausted in the morning because you decided to stay awake a little bit longer after your dog made you feel guilty for stopping the belly rubs.

*It's ok to take that second trip to Starbucks just because you have the gift receipt for after 2:00.  Hey you can't turn down a $2 coffee!

*It's ok to be ready for temps to start dropping just so you can buy a new pair of boots.

*It's ok to be 32 years old and still love funky manicures!
And my favorite this week:

*It's OK to be smart! Even if it pisses some people off!




6 comments:

  1. I'd def. make the extra run to Starbucks! And I am so ready for fall too! I just got a new pair of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that manicure!

    Have a fabulous Thursday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogland! Did you get married last winter? (Is is weird that I remember you had a short engagement?). And Im just short of 29 and still wear weird colors on my nails, so it is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! I follow! Hope you can follow back!

    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete