Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Affordable translation




You know when you come across that Pin, or Post, or Ad and you stop and your heart starts to flutter?  That moment when you see that one item that must be yours, the item that will just complete you (for now.)  It could be a hat, or a scarf; those boots that must be yours.  That necklace! Lets say it again, "It must be mine!"

This is that moment that I say a small prayer to the fashion Gods who have bestowed on us such great tools as Polyvore or Pinterest.  Because now we can make  it ours!  Even if we can't afford that $1000 price tag; no worries!  We can find the budget friendly version for us! 

I took that journey last night; and here is what I found.  From me to you: Must have Fall Options for under $50.

Chunky Long Scarf


Affordable Options: 1 / 2 / 3

***

Studded Black Flats


Affordable Options: 1 / 2 / 3

***

Slouchy Striped Sweater


Affordable Options: 1 / 2 / 3

7 comments:

  1. I love everything you have on here! Too bad I'm on a shopping freeze now. Haha! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooooove that slouchy striped sweater! I need one of those right now! Found you over at Loving Lately! :)

    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the chunky knit scarf! Great finds:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these options. Fall is my fave dressing season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that chunky scarf and the studded shoes! New follower. :) Stop by and say hello.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love scarf #2 and sweater #3! They all look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that thick scarf!! I want one just like that!!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete