Sunday, October 2, 2011

A bright spot...

This girl is on day four of bed rest after being sucker punched by a nasty case of the stomach flu.  So sorry for the lack of posts as i have been battling the good fight and I think I finally (fingers crossed) have gotten the upper hand!  

Thought I would report on a bright spot I discovered today in the wreckage of what is my immune system.  On a test trip out of the house today to see if I could still function among the healthy i came upon this beauty at Kohls and scooped it right up!  


Since I have been drooling over Michael Kors watches online for months with the full knowledge that I could never afford one I am patting myself on the back for finding this nifty Geneva piece for $14!  Go me!  I cant wait until I feel better and can sport this with some great fall looks.  And yes my mani is a bit complex, with all the downtime I have had recently I had to find something creative to fill my time.  Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i also have been drooling over michael kors - jealous you found such a cheap alternative!

    ReplyDelete