Monday, October 24, 2011

Vacations end...

Well vacation is over...so sad.  Not really though!  We close on our house on Wednesday! I managed to squish so much into the last two weeks of October I am going to need another vacation just to recover!  I will stop talking now and get to the pictures!

Dinner on the night we arrived at Boatwrights.  First beer of the vacation.

 Our hotel was fantastic (Port Orleans French Quarter.) I definitely recommend it!
One of my favorite things about Disney is the ducks!  They are everywhere!

Stitch!  Our favorite!

Best chocolate mousse ive ever had.  No joke. From the Patisserie at France in Epcot.

London in Epcot

 Chefs De France at France in Epcot. 

Love everything Toy Story related.


I thought this was so cute...

Magic Kingdom was all decorated for Halloween.

THE castle of course...

Tracy and I getting pre-dinner drinks by the pool.

Animal Kingdom always amazes me...


Me at the resort

Date night!

Sunday football!  Go Giants!


Aerosmith Rollercoaster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment