Thursday, November 10, 2011

One Lucky Girl

I am one LUCKY girl. 

Works been stressful and getting me down a bit lately so the boyfriend has once again come to save my day.  He insists i dont have a single second of unhappiness that one! 

I have been gifted with THIS:



What is THIS you ask?  Funny, thats what I asked too!

Oh its just a very well planned, already booked surprise trip for just us two! 

And 112 different possibilities of where the trip will be!  YES 112.  We spent last night going thru every single picture that the boyfriend painstakingly has uploaded over the past few MONTHS of beautiful destinations across the world! 

Check out the STACK of pictures that came off this board!



I've been told one of these fabulous locales is where we will end up and i've been told we will end up there soon but thats about it.  I guess I better dig around try to find some patience while I try to figure this one out! 

I will make sure to post some of the pictures soon, and Bobby promises he is going to start slowly eliminating possibilies so that I can get a better idea of what I am in for so I will be sure to update on that too! 

I'm so excited for my big adventure but not as excited as I am to have such a great guy in my life!

Love him


If you couldnt tell he's a bit of a Duke fan and he's very very very excited that the start of basketball season is right around the corner.  So here's a little shout out to my man and his team! 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! You are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out where you're going and Bobby's definitely not teling me....

    Want me to guest blog for you while you're gone?!?

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete