Monday, September 24, 2012
It was a long weekend for me! Half day at work on Thursday and then the husband and I met up with my little bro and his wife for a ROOOOADDDD TRIPPP! Off to Charlotte to see our Giants play the Panthers! Not only was it a great win but it was great to spend some quality time with the little brother.
1. RARRRRRR! The Panther statues flanking the entryway to Panthers stadium are pretty intimidating; The actual team? Not so much on Thursday night.
2. Of course I did a Giants manicure for the occasion.
3. Athletes stretching during warm ups, is anything better than that? Oh I know, a closer shot of said athletes stretching during warm ups. This is still lovely though.
4. My little family.
6. My little brother and I.
7. These two were sitting in front of us; two generations of NY Giants greatness.
8. A view of the Charlotte skyline from our seats.
9. This is just the scoreboard, i thought it was a cool pic though :)