Friday, September 14, 2012

From me to you.

Let's start out with a big "HAPPY FRIDAY!"  Yes its fnally here.  Phew.



I was perusing my blog reel this morning, checking in with all my favorite blogs when I came across one of the best ideas ever over on Second Hand Solace

* Side note: If you have not been over to see Brittany at Second Hand Solace you must immediately check her out (here). Her blog is one of my favorites; she shares my love of thrifting and great style.  You will not regret giving her a peek.

Back to topic.  Brittany shared a great idea for a giveaway that she found and I adore it.  As a relative new comer to the blog world i think this is a great way to meet some new people and spread some love!  I must be honest the concept of doing something through the actual "mail" system excites me to no end...its too far and between we communicate with each other without a keybooard. 

The rules:

+The first three people to comment on this post will receive
a little gift - something personal from me to you.

+Within a year (I'll do it in two months) I'll create something
unique to share with the first three people to
comment on this post.

+But in order to receive your present you have to play along.
Spread the love on your own blog (or facebook) promising to send a
little special something to the first three people
who comment on your post.

+You get 72 hours to re-post, or I'll have to move on to
the next person.
If you are interested in taking part be one of the first three to comment and let me know! Please leave your email address so I can get in touch and get your good old snail mail information. Also leave the link to your website so I can check you out and follow you!


As a final note; can i switch the roles in this picture? Because then its me. (just kidding, my husband is so fantastic he gets me beer while i listen.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm first :) I have recently become obsessed with snail mail. I love sending packages, they are such a great way to connect!

    ReplyDelete