Thursday, September 6, 2012

I couldn't let this one pass...

I stumbled upon this pin last night and immediately knew i couldn't let it go by without a post devoted solely to it.  I love Vuitton as much as the next fashion junkie but I can't help but feel it has been tainted a bit due to its sheer popularity and "trendiness" over the past few years.  Call it the curse of popularity but its luster has dimmed a bit for me lately.  Until this pin.  This look is just pure genius.  Pure, absolute, fashion flawlessness.  I have never seen a fashion house summed up just so accurately.  I had to share.     

This is just straight up Louis perfection....

1 comment:

  1. I love Louis Vuitton!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete